Thursday, May 21, 2009
if only.

loneliness. :(
this unwelcome feeling been bugging her which she hated it most. :(
all that she needs now, is to run to that special someone. hug him tightly & wish she'll never let him go. but no. cause she knew, it's impossible. work do keep him occupied. worst, holding 2 jobs at one time. :(
scream out loud is what she wanted to do most now to let out this feeling. :(
hugging her chipmunk soft-toy & weep like a baby is what she'll do when she can't take things anymore. she ain't that strong like she thought afterall. :(
listening ears will do great help, perhaps? :(
brush away this feeling is what she wish for right at this very moment. please. :(
earcandy: the one (backstreetboys)
I'll be the one, ohh
I guess you were lost when
I met you
Still there were tears in your eyes
So out of trust and I knew
No more than mysteries and lies
Bridge:
There you are
Wild and free
Reachin' out like you needed me
A helping hand
To make it right
I am holding you all through the night
Chorus:
I'll be the one (I'll be the one)
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light (I'll be the light)
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one
To hold you
And make sure that you'll be alright
'Cuz my FEER is gone
And I want to
Take it from darkness to light
Bridge:
There you are
Wild and free
Reachin' out like you needed me
A helping hand
To make it right
I am holding you all through the night
Cinta ended @ 2:03 PM